Have you ever realized the dangerous effects of sunlight and artificial lights coming from digital devices? From TV screens, cellphones to all types of digital gadgets around us, visible artificial lights are harmful. Even so, just by being outdoor in the sunlight or sitting in front of the computer, can expose our eyes to visible light rays that have a range of side-effects on the eyes.
Just how damaging can the sunlight’s invisible UV rays have on the eyes? We’ll deal with that later. But, did you know that they have serious damage to the skin too? Not just invisible UV rays, we’re talking about the visible light rays released by the sun. They include a range of different coloured light rays such as blue light.
Here’s the good news thought, you can protect yourself with a pair of stylish sunglasses that blocks blue light along with all visible light rays. Let’s explore everything you need to know about blue light and how can sunglasses block blue light.
- What is Blue Light Glare?
- What are Blue Light Glasses?
- What You Should Know about Blue Light
- Is Blue Light from Digital Devices Harmful to the Eyes?
- Options for Blue Light Protection.
- How Can Sunglasses Protect Your Eyes from Blue Light?
- How to Use Sunglasses as Blue Light Blocking Glasses?