If you're someone who wears glasses regularly, you've likely experienced the struggle of dealing with nose pads at some point. We've all been there - you put on your glasses and within minutes, the nose pads are digging in, leaving unsightly marks and making you want to take them off altogether. But fear not, there are ways to solve this pesky problem and make your glasses-wearing experience much more comfortable. Let's dive in!
In case you didn’t know, nose pads secure and balance the weight of your prescription eyeglasses on your nose. So, with daily use and long-time wear, nose pads on glasses tend to become looser, uncomfortable and eventually wear off. Even their colours change too! If you’ve already experienced it, then you know how uncomfortable your glasses can be when this happens.
Now, are you ready for the good news? You don’t have to go out and buy a whole new pair to fix them. A simple nose pad replacement can work its magic. You can have your glasses feeling like brand new all over again. Let's explore everything you need to know about glasses nose pads and how to choose the right ones for your glasses. You will also find out how you can replace nose pads on your glasses in these 7 simple steps:
- Wash your hands properly.
- Hold your eyeglasses and remove the screw.
- Insert the new nose pads into the mount of the frame.
- Use the magnet to attract the screw head.
- Bring the magnet to the screw hole and place the screw in the hole.
- Move the magnet horizontally and remove it from the screw head.
- Tighten the screw with a screwdriver gently.